Saturday, October 14, 2006

Neilies lost

Yesterday I ventured out into DC's new cold weather to go to a club to see Super Diamond. Unfortunately this Neil Diamond cover band was not as exciting as I had hoped. I spent a lot of the time scoping out a couple in the audience getting their groove on in a "you shouldn't do that in front of children" manner. They were actually very funny - the guy looked like an accountant and the woman looked like a school teacher. This concert was by far the whitest concert I have ever been to - in the words of my companion, it was vanilla. The band played Neil a little too hard and didn't interact with the audience the way Neil does. Sad times.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to unpack my closet tomorrow - too many clothes! I should just give them away.

No comments: